1969-72 Chevy Truck Classic Update Wiring Kit
From American Auto Wire
Our American Autowire 510089 Classic Update Wiring Kit for your 1969-72 Chevy Truck is the most complete harness on the market and requires No Body Modification.
This Classic Update kit is designed for projects that require more circuits than would have been available in an original chassis harness.
Every system includes:
- An updated fuse panel and fuses, along with modern GXL wiring.
- Wire are labeled every 3 to 5 inches.
- Pre-built dash harness and our exclusive gauge cluster disconnect system for use with stock or aftermarket instruments
- Engine and front light harness with extra-long leads.
- Original-style bulkhead connectors.
- Six-way power accessory plug.
- A rear body wiring with extra-long leads for custom routing.
- 175 amp mega fuse kit with 6 gauge charge cable to support a high output charging system and internally regulated alternator.
- Original style connectors, terminals and lamp sockets.
- Headlight switch with 26 amp internal circuit breaker and new floor dimmer switch.
- Dash harness connector for the 1969 and newer GM steering column connector.
- Mating connector and terminals are included for easy adaption to popular late model columns.
- Replacement ignition switch that is compatible with HEI and EFI swaps.
- Gauge cluster printed circuit board connectors and terminals.
|FREE UPS Ground Shipping to the Lower 48 States!|