Chevrolet and GMC Truck Air Conditioning
Vintage Chevy Truck Air Conditioning Components
Need a classic air conditioning System for your 1947 to 1987 Chevrolet Truck? The Vintage Air SureFit Chevy Truck air conditioning systems are made specifically for each model of Chevy Truck. The 1947 to 1987 Gen IV and Gen 5 evaporators have separate heating and cooling coils with a high volume blower giving you excellent quality, comfort and allowing infinite dash and floor blending.
Each system includes the following:
- Air conditioning, heat and defrost designed specifically for each truck.
- Control assembly or cable converters to adapt your original control.
- Mounts into existing holes in your dash and firewall.
- Condenser with dryer and preformed hard lines to carry you through the core support.
- Sanden 508 Compressor and the correct engine mounting bracket.
- Comes complete with all mounting brackets, hardware, AC vents, duct hose, wiring and installation instructions.